Last updated: May 25, 2018
The Information We Collect
We collect information directly from individuals, from third parties, and automatically through the Bayfeeds.com Platform.
Account and Profile Information: When you create an account on Bayfeeds.com, we collect your email address and the password you create. Password data is encoded and will only be know by you. If you optionally add to your account your name, postal code or telephone number for sms alerts, that data will also be safely saved on our system. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Your Saved Content: We collect and store the information and content that you submit to Bayfeeds.com, which includes your Saved eBay Searches data and Automated Seller Questions.
Integrated Service Providers. eBay: If you elect to connect your eBay listings to Bayfeeds.com, we will receive a Unique Connection Token from eBay that allows us access to certain data from that eBay account such as eBay name and eBay listings. We store this information to allow us to provide our service. If you remove eBay account link from our service by using the links provided on the My Feeds & Links Page or revoke access via a setting in your eBay account, we will no longer have access to this data. Because the nature of our service is to send customers to eBay to make purchases via our affiliate links in RSS feeds, the show-listings plugin or on Bayfeeds.com, on a regular basis, eBay sends us statistical data on purchases made from these interactions. Other service providers: Our Email delivery provider sends us data about delivery and non-delivery of email.
Communications. When you communicate with us (via email, phone, sms, through Bayfeeds.com, or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication. We also save data about email and SMS alert messages sent.
How We Use Your Information
We do not sell your personal data to anyone. We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Provide our Services. To provide you the services we offer on Bayfeeds.com, communicate with you about your use of Bayfeeds.com, respond to your inquiries, provide troubleshooting, and for other customer service purposes.
- Personalization. To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you on Bayfeeds.com, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using Bayfeeds.com.
- Marketing and Promotions. For marketing and promotional purposes, such as to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you, including information about third party products and services.
- Analytics. To gather metrics to better understand how users access and use Bayfeeds.com; to evaluate and improve Bayfeeds.com, and to develop new products and services.
- Comply with Law. To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
How We Share Your Information
We share information as set forth below, and where individuals have otherwise consented:
Service Providers. We may share your contact information with third party service providers who use this information to perform services for us, such as eBay, hosting providers, auditors, advisors, consultants, customer service and support providers, email delivery services. The service providers we use are GDPR compliant and are committed to the same level of data privacy as we are.
Business Transfers. We may disclose or transfer information, including personal information, as part of any merger, sale, and transfer of our assets, acquisition or restructuring of all or part of our business, bankruptcy, or similar event.
Legally Required. We may disclose your information if we are required to do so by law.
Protection of Rights. We may disclose information where we believe it necessary to respond to claims asserted against us or comply with legal process (e.g., subpoenas or warrants), enforce or administer our agreements and terms, for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, and protect the rights, property or safety of Integrinet Inc., its users, or others.
Your Content and Activity. Your Proprietary Content including your Saved eBay Searches and Automated Seller Questions will NOT be shared unless required by subpoenas or warrants.
Cookies, Pixels and Tracking
- Cookies. These are small files with a unique identifier that are transferred to your browser through our websites. They allow us to remember users who are logged in, to understand how users navigate through and use Bayfeeds.com, and to display personalized content. You may turn off cookies in your browser but, this site will not function properly.
- Pixels, clear GIFs. These are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, which we use in our emails to let us know when they have been opened, so we can gauge the effectiveness of our communications.
- Analytics Tools. We may use internal and third party analytics tools, including Google Analytics. The third party analytics companies we work with may combine the information collected with other information they have independently collected from other websites and/or other online products and services. Their collection and use of information is subject to their own privacy policies.
Ads and Personalization
We may display personalized ads (including sponsored content) in email and SMS alerts and on Bayfeeds.com.
How We Protect Your Information
The security of your information is important to us. We have implemented safeguards to protect the information we collect. However, no website or internet transmission is completely secure. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe, such as choosing a strong password and keeping it private, as well as logging out of your user account, and closing your web browser when finished using Bayfeeds.com on a shared or unsecured device.
Access and Change Your Information
You may update or correct your account information at any time by logging in to your account. You may also make a number of other adjustments to settings as described in more detail in the following section about Your Choices.
You may, of course, decline to submit information through Bayfeeds.com, in which case we may not be able to provide certain services to you. You may also control the types of notifications and communications we send. Here is some further information about some of your choices:
Your Content. You may edit or delete any user content such as linked eBay accounts.
Adult Content. The only possible adult content on Bayfeeds.com would be from eBay listings in search results or alerts that contain adult content and we do not have any control of that.
Emails and Communications. When you sign up for an Bayfeeds.com account, as part of the service, you will receive periodic system and promotional email and search result emails or SMS if you create those functions. You can manage promotional emails via a link in the email and alert emails and SMS via a link in the alert or settings on Bayfeeds.com. If you opt out of receiving promotional or alert emails and SMS, we may still send you transactional emails about your account or any services you have requested or received from us.
Deleted or Deactivated Account. You may choose to Delete Your Account by contacting us and requesting to delete your account. You may also choose to temporarilly Deactivate Your Account by removing the eBay account links from your My Feeds & Links page. You can add eBay account links back at any time.
Transferring Your Data
Integrinet Inc. is headquartered in the United States, and has operations, entities and service providers in the United States and throughout the world. As such, we and our service providers may transfer your personal information to, or access it in, jurisdictions (including the United States) that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the relevant age without parental consent, we take steps to delete that information. We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act). Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
Links to Other Websites
Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the types of personal information disclosed to those parties. We do not disclose any personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our User Agreement section establishing the use, disclaimers,
and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://bayfeeds.com/agreement
By using this website, you consent to this